Makes: 6-8 servings
- 1 medium (750 g) butternut, cubed
- 4-5 baby marrows, thickly sliced
- 250 g mushrooms, quartered (optional)
- 1 onion, thickly sliced
- 1 tomato, cut in wedges
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) grape vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sunflower oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) dried origa - num or rosemary
- lemon juice and black pepper to taste
- 1 x 410 g tin butter beans, drained
- 300 g ribbon noodles or any pasta of your choice
- ½ tsp (2,5 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped
- fresh origanum or parsley
Step 1: Preheat oven to 180 °C. Place veggies in a single layer in an oven dish. Step 2: Mix vinegar, sugar, half the oil, dried herbs and season with lemon juice and pepper.
Step 3: Pour vinegar mixture over veggies and toss until well coated. Roast for 30-45 minutes or until the veggies are cooked. Stir in the beans to warm through. Keep warm.
Step 4: Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add pasta and salt. Cook until tender and drain well. Stir in remaining oil.
Step 5: Mix veggies and beans with warm pasta and sprinkle with fresh herbs
Fair Use Statement
Like a good pizza, this project is made to share with friends—so long as you do so for noncommerical purposes. If you do use our content and graphics, we simply ask that you link back to this page to attribute us appropriately.